Welcome to my blog. I am a student, and as you can infer from my nickname, I am simply crazy about quizzing. I have gone for numerous quiz contests and won lots of prizes in them. For now, it may suffice for you all to know I have done all this, as I like to keep people in suspense about my real identity (of course, that is not the case for so many of my close friends who visit my website). I also like studying, and I am generally among the top students in my grade. I have also got numerous national-level positions in the field of studies. My major recreational activity, besides quizzing, is reading books. I am a voracious reader and my favorite authors are:
– Astonishingly controversial in all novels, he keeps all yearning for more. The guy obviously does a lot of research work while writing his books.
Arthur Conan Doyle
– The master of crime fiction and the creator of the super-sleuth Sherlock Holmes
. Actually, his other stories, in which Holmes does not make an appearance are equally captivating.
Arthur C. Clarke
– Another master of science fiction. 2001: A Space Odessey
is a must read.
J. R. R. Tolkien
– The life of hobbits, dwarves, elves and other beings from The Lord of the Rings
is certainly not childish. In fact, the books may be difficult to understand for many of my visitors.
J. K. Rowling
– Although I keep denying the fact by saying that I only read it to stay prepared for quizzes, I am quite a fan of her work, especially the way in which she can keep such a large audience captivated.
I am interested in science a lot, especially physics. I want to take up a career in astrophysics, particle physics, or aerospace engineering. Professor Stephen Hawking
is my idol, for his sheer courage in facing life even after getting motor neurone disease, and going ahead and revolutionizing physics. I do watch most science-fiction movies, my favorite series being the Star Wars
. Favorite music? Well, mostly metal and punk rock, although as most would say, I don’t seem the kind. Another thing I am very passionate about is rationalism. I believe that only by being rational can we achieve anything. Consequently, I do not believe in the concept of ‘God’. You can know more about me by viewing my Yahoo! Profile
and also by visiting my Wikipedia user page
Note: Because of Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle, almost each and every thing written here may or may not be true. Thus, do not believe anything written over here, or anything on this site.