Seeing the popularity of GQ’s blog, I got interested in the history and working of the blog. Being in vidyamandir sure makes you crazy… so here’s my analysis….
- The no of local maximas and minimas show irregularity in blogging.
- Blogging peaked four times. Frequency of blogging is highest during June, and December, i.e. vacation time.
- Unusually blogging frequency is low during the post exams march break… maybe he has post exam stress problem.
- Blogging has been on constant rise since got over with code wars last year (November)..
- Blogging peaked this march, a deviation from last year. Maybe he has only post board-exam stress….
- GQ got his new domain (www.ankurb.info) on 1st of April. His blogging activity has gone drastically down since.
- At the given rate, there will be about 21 posts this month, a fall enough to raise eyebrows.
- And now that i have finally started posting to this blog, i may just be able to pull a few of those eyebrows down 😉